Monday, August 1, 2011

Save This Farm



The Fun Just Never Ends






Just when you think you can sit down and watch "House Hunters International" you find out some fences need mending. Never mind it's 8 o'clock at night. Chores obviously can't tell time. They will come up 24/7. This morning we were up by 6:30 doing housework getting ready for my friends to come quilt. (yeah, I know not many people belong to quilting group, but I do) Then errands had to be run. After my nap the cows needed to be feed and checked.

I really thought after dinner we could call it a day. But, noooo, our new grazing is ready and the fence was in need of repairs. We need to let the cows eat and gain as much weight as possible. So, we mended fences by headlight. (not the most fun thing we have ever done by headlight)
Tomorrow is another day, at least it will be a day of new grazing.

Chore facts:

1) no one is going to break in and do them for you

2) Jake isn't going to do them either

3) Bob and I seem to be getting the short end of this chore thing

No comments:

Post a Comment