Saturday, August 13, 2011

Save This Farm



What to do when the heat index reaches 108.......






we think it is a good time to repair a fence..(not our brightest move) We had one more fence in bad condition, and I mean really bad condition. The length of fence needing help was about 200 feet long. It took all day...there was some nap breaks...but who counts those hours?

It was hot, hot, hot, hot. At one point I got out of work for a "I think I am going to faint" time-out. Bob, my brother Mitch and I did manage to finish the job; and I didn't faint. (they would never let me live that down) Tomorrow is suppose to be cooler, only 92. I wonder what fun plan we can come up with for that chilly temp.


Things to not do in 100+ temps:


1) dig post holes


2) keep Jake in the truck bed (he wanted to go, but we wouldn't let him)


3) clip hog wire to metal posts

No comments:

Post a Comment