Monday, August 29, 2011

Save This Farm

Hard headed boys..
Today when I went to feed all my cows, the older ones came running, so happy to see me and the green buckets....but the new group of boys from last week didn't bother. They just stayed way out in the middle of the field grazing and ignoring. You would have thought they had developed the same selective hearing my boys had when they were younger.
I did not know all boys shared this trait. I also did not know they shared the love of playing a little rough. The group of young boys (calves) love head butting, chasing and just kicking up dirt. Seems like little boys are little boys no matter where on the food chain they land.
Things I love about boys:
1) they can make a game out of anything
2) they can hear what they want to hear
3) they can not hear what they don't want to hear

No comments:

Post a Comment