Sunday, August 14, 2011

Save This Farm





Spa Day





Yes, even our cows get the special treatment. Fly treatment that is. Today they got a cool shower and a splash of ode of fly repellent. Bob got to be the ma sous, and can't you tell he just loved it.


There are a lot of things I never knew cows needed. Sundays used to be quiet. Now, they are quite a bit of work. We give the cows their weekly wash down, clean their water troughs, and check them to be sure they don't need anything doctored. Didn't know I would be a vet (a backdoor one, but one just the same).


Things I never thought I would do:


1) check cows for issues (I don't even want to talk about what these can be)


2) think Jake was a clean freak


3) think only doing four chores is a day off



No comments:

Post a Comment