Thursday, August 4, 2011

Save This Farm



Not a good look for you....








When Jake came from his morning walk he was sporting a new do. He had spiked green hair.... I am too old to think spiked green hair looks good on anyone. I am way too old to think it looks good on Jake...mainly because I know what his styling product is. The joy of having a dog and cows. For some ungodly reason dogs think if they roll in cow poop they look good. (they are lying to themselves)


I didn't know whether to laugh or cry at his complete confidence in sporting his new look. I thought about bathing him, but I decided to put him out and let him swim in the pond. (he made this mess and I think he should clean it up) After the cleansing swim Jake and I had the talk about "appropriate behavior".... I really, really hope it took.


Things that don't make sense to me:


1) the attraction to nasty things by dogs


2) rolling in nasty things makes dogs happy


3) dogs thinking you should be happy about them rolling in nasty things

No comments:

Post a Comment