Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Save This Farm



The Winner Is...








You ask the winner of what??? The winner of being the "stud master" aka "babies' daddy"....

yes, I have chosen "the bull". The good looking guy with the yellow earring is the lucky one. He is still a little young to know what a big deal this is. When I told him he just acted like it was any other day. He is actually a registered black Angus, and this makes him a good choice. He also comes from a line of bulls which "throws a low birth weight". (I can not believe I know what that means and used it in a sentence.)


I still have tons and tons to learn but I have added a few new words to my vocabulary. Some of these new words I won't use in mixed company. Sometimes I use words I have no clue what they really mean, but they sound good....


New words:


1) brood cow....babies' mama


2) Jake....cow chaser


3) bull....stud master

No comments:

Post a Comment