Monday, August 8, 2011

Save This Farm







Monday all day long...















Never been a big Monday fan...and I guess I never will be. I think it may be a mental thing. I don't seem to accomplish much and if something can go wrong it will. Today was going fine...up early, cooked breakfast (miracles never cease), and quilted with friends. After that things took a turn for the Monday. We drove to the cow sale and found nothing but some really sad looking cows. Finally it thundered for several hours and we got several drops of rain. What we needed was several hours of rain.


The level of our pond has really begun to drop. Bob even began watering our grass today. I wish the fields could be watered, but an irrigation system isn't in our budget this week......maybe next Monday.


Monday things:


1) it comes every 7 days


2) Jake doesn't care about what day of the week it is


3) is it only me????






No comments:

Post a Comment