Saturday, August 6, 2011

Save This Farm



Merry Christmas to me!








...I really didn't know I wanted a 5 foot mower for Christmas until now. But after 38 Christmases it gets harder to be creative. So, I think Bob did a great job of choosing something I have never gotten before; and he presented it early enough to get a lot of good out of it. Also, and this is a biggy, tractor driving lessons are included. (right now I have no clue as to how to turn on a tractor)


I knew starting a farm would open up a lot of opportunities to add skills to my resume. I just had no clue how quickly the list would grow. I can already add shot giving, ear tagging, cattle buying and selling. Soon, tractor driving and bush hogging (really?) will be new additions. I know the neighbors, family and cows can hardly wait for the show to begin.


Things I am refusing to do:


1) wear a cowboy hat


2) tie a red bandanna around Jake's neck except at Christmas proper


3) wear overalls (I do still have some pride)



No comments:

Post a Comment