Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Save This Farm




Squirreling...




you know that thing squirrels do right before they are run over in the road.
They run half way across the road, then run back to the curb, then half way, then curb, then....well you know how this ends. That is how I feel right now. I think I have made up my mind, then change it, then make it, then change it, then....well you know I need to end this.

I need to stick to a plan. I am going back to my first plan with a few tweaks. I am only keeping 8 cows and my bull to have some babies. I am going to sell four cows tomorrow to get my cash flow in motion. (a non-flowing cash flow is a very sad thing) I am buying four small bulls to replace the four cows....and so the cycle will continue. I need to stop second guessing myself and have faith in myself....

Why women second guess themselves:

1) they don't ever want to be wrong (an impossible goal)

2) they don't ever want to fail (another impossible goal)

3) they don't ever want to let people down (yet another impossible goal)


No comments:

Post a Comment