Thursday, July 28, 2011

Save This Farm



Welcome Home!!











We have found Jake!! (Thank you, thank you) Remember the fools and small children saying? (yes, I still know which group I am in) Today my sister called from Florida where she is on vacation. She said I found Jake while I am at Panama City Beach. (of course she was laughing) The story is her daughter visited a friend who lives about one mile from us, her friend was telling her about their new dog; their new dog was actually my old dog. My niece called my sister, who called me.


Jake was indeed in a fenced yard and could not come home. (Bob was right, I was wrong, again) He looked great and was thrilled to see me. He has been given the "stranger danger" lecture again. I hope he listens this time. (but in dog years he is 14, and teenage boys are invincible)


Hope facts:


1) My friends never lost hope Jake would come home


2) Jake never gave up hope


3) We all should never give up hope


No comments:

Post a Comment