Monday, July 18, 2011

Save This Farm



MIA (missing in action)








I really don't know where Jake is. This isn't his first walk about, but I still hate when he does this. We last saw him at 7:00 Sunday evening. He did not come in last night and this morning he was still a no show. One time he was gone for a week when he returned just as happy as when he left. So....I am trying not to think the worst.


Talk about a blue Monday; missing dog, yellow jacket sting, not getting an answer from two possible places to purchase calves, missing dog, and Bob going out of town for the week. Well, when life gives you lemons make an egg custard. Sugar, vanilla, eggs, butter and milk; what more could you want from a comfort food. So now I am sitting here all alone eating the perfect desert.


Loneliness facts:


1) food really does help


2) Jake; well I don't want to think about it


3) not a good year to stop drinking

No comments:

Post a Comment