Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Save This Farm



This is the way we wash our clothes...

and wash our clothes....and







Well you get the idea. Growing up I thought my mother was always washing clothes. I assumed this was because she had five children. The real truth is it was because she had five children and a farmer. After a long weekend of hard work...and several changes of clothes per day, I was the one left behind to catch up the laundry. (you know the one without the "real" job)


I used to count on one hand the number of loads of laundry I did weekly; now I am up to counting on both hands and sometimes toes are needed. Tomorrow I am headed to the membership club to purchase detergent and fabric softener in the weight-training size. Wish me luck.


Laundry facts:


1) it never ends


2) Jake only needs a few towels per week


3) I used to need only a few towels per week

No comments:

Post a Comment