Thursday, July 21, 2011

Save This Farm



I swear it wasn't me...this time








My cows have a habit of escaping..not sure what they are running away from or to. I have had three major escapes, so today when cows were spotted in the road near our house, everyone assumed they were mine. Of course when the call came at 8:00 this morning, it came to my brother who has nothing to do with the cows. (he is not a morning person) He called me where I was baby sitting, so I called my brother who is involved with me and the cows. He immediately went to check on and count our cows. All twenty were present and accounted for.


Two hours later I went to check on our cows again; just to be sure. (we do not have a good track record on missing cows) Still counted twenty. (yes!) While I was walking back to the house my Mom called me to say there was a cow in her yard and was I missing one. (Good Lord) I hunted the cow and never found it. I do not know who else owns delinquent cows, but glad to know I am not alone....


Cow facts:


1) they will run away


2) Jake might have taught them (he is still missing; and I am not feeling good about it)


3) Someone besides me owns runaways

No comments:

Post a Comment