Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Save This Farm



Home Sweet Home








Today was one of those days when I just wanted to hide inside my house. The reality of getting a farm started was a little (read a lot) overwhelming today. First was the hour long meeting with our insurance agent trying to determine what to insure, how much to insure it for, and how much insurance can we afford. (my head hurts) Several hundred dollars later as I was leaving the office someone who knew my father wanted to question me on how many cows did we have, was our grazing up to par, and were my fences in good repair. (really?? my head hurts)


When I finally got home, I just sat down and had a good cry (nothing really good about it). One thing I learned at an early age, when I am upset start cleaning. So, my kitchen is spotless, my bathroom is clean, and the floors are shining. Accomplishing something (anything) always makes me feel better. I am glad to be home, and I am glad it is clean.


Facts about me:


1) when upset home is the best place for me


2) Jake was no help cleaning the house


3) keeping busy is a good thing

No comments:

Post a Comment