Saturday, June 25, 2011

Save this farm

Today's blog is coming to you from Bob's IPad. It's a long story that has to do with wireless routers. I have been without e-mail for two days and didn't realize I was so hooked. My cell phone has been on the blitz lately, too! I am debating going without one, but am afraid I might go into withdrawals! You would not think going back to basic would require so many techno toys. The cows records are managed using excell spreadsheets. The farm receipts are managed using a neat receipt. The cell phone is now a business line. Craigslist is a marketing tool. My blog keeps me sane, sort of.

Simplicity is not simple without the use of technology! I don't think we can go back to the good old days without some good new days help.

Things I can't go back to:

1) graph charts

2) keeping track of Jake's appointments without an outlook calendar

3) yelling for Bob when he is outside (now I just call him on his cell phone)

No comments:

Post a Comment