Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Save This Farm


Head'em up/move'em out














Much, much easier said than done. The newest weight lose program I am on is the "chase cows for three hours wonder diet". (you wonder what were you thinking) I have never seen such hard headed cows. My brother and I tried for one hour alone, then the guy with the trailer arrived and helped us for another hour. We finally got them in the trailer after reinforcements arrived. (8 people and another hour)


The trailer guy did give me a lot of advice on how to train the cows so next time won't be THIS much fun. It has a lot to do with "sweet feed" (cows must think it's a treat). The rumor is they will come to you if you just rattle the sack after they have been given it on a regular basis. (sounds a lot like me and chocolate)


Things learned about rounding up cows:


1) don't let them win


2) leave the dog in the air conditioned house-he does less damage there


3) real friends will chase cows with you

No comments:

Post a Comment