Monday, June 20, 2011

Save This Farm





Money well spent














Yes, my feet are professionally pedicured. The price for having them soaked, clipped, massaged and polished is minimal. It is also non-negotiable. It is in the budget right beside the electricity and water bills. The time spent being pampered is not subtracted against my total.

(I believe this, so it must be so) The main reason I have my feet professionally done is red toenails are a trademark of mine. People who know me realize my fingernails are never polished, but....my toenails are always red.



Last week when this really sweet five year old little girl looked up at me with big blue eyes and asked, "Are those your husband's shoes?", I answered, "No, these are my work shoes." I could answer that question without throwing up because I knew inside those ugly shoes I had ten perfectly polished red toes.




Things to remember:



1) your shoes should be appropriate for the job



2) dogs don't worry about such things



3) stay true to your style no matter what the job



No comments:

Post a Comment