Sunday, July 4, 2010

Greener and Debt Free in 2 Years - Day 5



Sunday





R & R. Cook, laugh, play, read, nap, paint, knit, meditate, pray...I believe everyone should take one day a week and do something which renews their soul. Sunday is my day.


Sunday morning is my time to pick up a Sunday Paper, have another cup of coffee and check out the sales, coupons, comics, and television guide. There is no home delivery for the Atlanta paper here so this involves a trip to a convience store 15 miles away. Everything I enjoy about the paper can be done on the internet. Southernsavers.com, couponmom.com, redplum.com and smartsource.com (just to name a few) are wonderful sources for finding coupons and matching them to what's on sale. So today I am surfing the web instead of driving and turning pages.


goal #1 - going green-saving trees, water and fuel - achieved.



goal#2 - becoming debt free-$10.00 saved. I always purchased two papers, one for me and one for my sister ($4.00) and gasline used and wear on my car for such a short one item trip ($6.00)$104,820.00 -$10.00 = 104,810.00.

goal#3- enjoy the good life. It is Sunday.

Yes, I know elephants are eaten one bite at a time, but I do miss my paper.


No comments:

Post a Comment