Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Save This Farm

The Good, The Bad, and The Jake
AM..."Jake the Hero". This morning Jake felt a disturbance in the force (I think he really heard the dogs barking) and alerted us to dogs chasing the cows. Because of Jake's loud barking Bob went outside and heard the commotion. He immediately went to the pasture and rescued the cow the dogs had cut away from the her.
PM..."Jake the Horrible". This afternoon Jake went with me to pick up my granddaughter from preschool. He knows he is supposed to stay in the cargo area of the car, but while I was inside getting Mal he climbed over the backseat, then into the front seat. When I got back to the car he was in the driver's seat looking very pleased with himself. He shed all over the car getting me in trouble with the car cleaner, Bob.
Good things and bad things about Jake;
1) Good - he will sleep anywhere Bad - he will sleep anywhere
2) Good - he will eat anything Bad - he will eat anything
3) Good - he never shares my secrets Bad - he never pays any attention to my secrets

No comments:

Post a Comment