Sunday, September 18, 2011

Save This Farm

Never Say Never
and I didn't even know this was on my never to do list: but if I had known it existed it would have been. We feed warts to Warty tonight....yes I am ashamed to say I did something I found on the Internet. Several sites said to remove a few warts, let them dry, and feed them to the cow. The result is supposed to be a wart-free cow. (Lord, I have stooped to a new low)
I will keep you posted on the results of our procedure. The cow didn't know what we had done, but we did. I now know my decision to stay away, far, far, away from the medical profession was a wise decision.
Reason the medical profession is not for me:
1) our boys always called Bob when they were hurt
2) I am a sympathy thrower upper (if you throw up I am throwing up with you)
3) I faint at the sight of blood (just ask Bob's doctor)

No comments:

Post a Comment