Monday, September 19, 2011

Save This Farm


Maybe they are too well trained...
today when I went to check on the cows four were not with the herd. I put out the feed for the 19 who came running. As soon as I thought they were all content I walked across the pasture to find late comers. I had walked half way across the field when I realized the 19 good cows were following me.
They stayed right with me the entire time I was hunting the 4 bad cows. After searching for about half an hour I finally found the wayward cows. Then me and 23 cows walked back to the barn where everyone celebrated their safe return.
Reasons to celebrate:
1) things turning out well
2) the fact Jake is not having beans today (he did yesterday and it was a mistake)
3) friends will come find you even when you don't know you are lost

No comments:

Post a Comment