Saturday, September 10, 2011

Save This Farm

I have done some dumb things in my life...
but today I may have raised the bar. I actually bought and applied Compound W. What I bought it for is obvious...warts. What I applied it to....well...my poor warty cow. Yes, I am doing confessions again. My cow now has wart treatment on his head. (oh, I know it's not right) I have tried wart shots, pulling warts and wart whispering. Nothing has worked.
The poor cow is next in line for the sale barn. I can not send him with warts. (no one wants warts on their cows...I know) So, fingers are crossed, wart treatment applied, and tomorrow we hope to see results; good results.
Things I never thought I would do:
1) wart doctoring
2) explaining to my husband what was on the cow's warts
3) buying wart treatment without laughing

No comments:

Post a Comment