Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Save This Farm

Doctor Appointment Day
My morning was spent traveling to Macon for an appointment with my rheumatologist. The joys of living in the country is you get to travel forty miles for a routine check-up. I think it's a fair trade off because I only have to go 3 or 4 times a year; I get to live in the country the other 360 days.
The reason I have a rheumatologist is lupus. I was diagnosed several years ago after suffering with fatigue, swollen joints, pancreatitis and general aches. I have not held a "real" job for three years, but don't tell the cows they are not a "real" job.
Reasons the cows have not figured out I have lupus:
1) they chew cud during my nap time and don't notice I'm MIA
2) they don't notice I am tired as long as I have green buckets of feed
3) they are pretty self-absorbed

No comments:

Post a Comment