Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Save This Farm

Happy New Year
Here is to new year and a do over. If Jake can learn to kiss a cow, then I can learn to pick myself up and turn off the lights on my pity party. I had a co-worker once who said "The more I am around people the better I like my dogs." Well, I hope to never be there; but Jake is looking pretty good. The people who can knock you down the quickest and hardest are family members and people you truly thought you could trust.
Okay, with that said I am moving on. I now 31 cows with at least one in the oven. The winter grass is in so the cows are eating away. The latest purchases were 7 tiny little girls. One had to be given extra care, but seems on the way to being well.
Things I never thought I would be excited about..
1) a pregnant cow (due any day now; I think she waiting for an ice storm)
2) Jake kissing cows
3) my bull doing bull things (they have no manners)

No comments:

Post a Comment