Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Save This Farm

And the debate is on....
Did the feeding of warts to the cow work or did the warts run their course and just go away??? Well, I would not bet my life on one of these over the other, but the warts are going away. The cow now looks really good (no more horror movie cow). Bob thinks the warts just went away on their own. I sort of think the Internet trick worked.
No matter what happened I can now sell this cow. He has been with me since June 1. I know it will be another sad day when he goes. I have spent countless hours and products on him. He is very tame and has been patient through all my craziness.
Things cows will let you do:
1) give them nick names which they will respond to
2) put wart medicine on their face
3) remove warts while sitting on one side of gate while he is eating on the other side (pictures of this have been destroyed)

No comments:

Post a Comment